Monday, May 5, 2008

Friends

Thursday night RuthAnne and Michael invited us over and took us out for dinner! We had such a good time in Bob Evans......we laughed and laughed!! It was so much fun! Just talking about life and trying to keep our minds off of our troubles! Of course, RuthAnne and I are never at a loss at what to talk about:o)

We are hopefully moving some day this week.....I can't wait to get settled in somewhere and relax a little! It won't be like home, but it will be better than no place at all! I KNOW we are welcome to stay here with Jess' mom and dad......but 3 months is a loooong time to impose on someone!!! We all miss our beds, including Happy, he's not sure where he belongs right now, poor little guy!!! I am SO homesick I can't hardly stand it........I JUST WANT TO GO HOME!!!!!! Alot of people from Jess' moms church have brought in food and it has been SO nice, I'm so thankful to everyone that has helped us out in one way or another!!! I don't know what we'd do without Jess' parents.........their always there when we need them!
Well I guess that's all for now...............Goodnight:o)

0 comments: