Saturday, June 14, 2008

Finally!!!

Well, there's been so much going on lately that I haven't had the opportunity to update my blog......so here goes!
A couple of weeks ago Jess' friend from work came over and gave the kids a wild rabbit, that the kids named Thumper. He was adorable! We had him for I think 2 days and he died. Easton sobbed over it, he loved that bunny so much! So, Jess and E took him up to our "real" house and buried him in my flower bed, and Easton wrote THUMPER on a huge rock and put it over him! It was so cute! Later that day, Easton kept saying, "I feel like I just want to hold that bunny, Mom". He took it so hard for only having it for a couple of days!!! He's got a HUGE heart for animals, that's for sure!!!


Easton thinks that Zach is the coolest guy ever, so Zach took him on his Harley for a short ride and boy did that makes Easton's day!!!
I tried to add some pictures but the computer isn't working!! I'll try later.......

0 comments: