Friday, August 29, 2008

E broke his wrist



Easton and his friend Christian were playing in the pool on the big white raft, and they were sliding down it and I guess he flopped out of the pool onto the ground................I DON'T KNOW because I wasn't exactly out there when it happened!!! Some mommy I am!!! Anyway, needless to say, he has a broken wrist now! While we were in the ER, Malorie and I, got to laughing SO BAD that we both had tears!!! She just started giggling and couldn't stop, so then I started laughing at her and WE COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING! Jess was getting mad and embarrassed at us because he said, you don't laugh in an ER!!!!! So, I said, well I'd be more embarrassed about those tree trunks growing out of your nose, than US LAUGHING!!!!! ANYWAY!! That's the scoop!!!! I'm not sure what he's going to do in school, since he's left handed and broke his left wrist!!!!!

1 comments:

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

HMMMM had to join Malorie in the "Casts in '08" club. Hope this one doesn't turn "stinky". Isn't it terrible when things strike you funny at the most inconvenient times.