Monday, September 15, 2008





Mom and dad came up this last week and we all had such a good time! Thurs. Beth, mom and I went to Adrian shopping.......we met with RuthAnne for lunch and then she went along shopping with us! We had so much fun! The guys were stuck home with all the kids so we took advantage of our time alone with no kids:o) Although, they called I don't know how many times to see when we were going to be home!!! Jess suffers from separation anxiety!!! Anyway, on the way home Beth got to talking about when Frank (the weiner dog) died and at one point we were all 3 crying.

That night we all watched the special on the History channel about 9-11 and we were all feeling sick about that. It was terrible!!! Sissy gives granny facial massages b/c she knows granny will pay her!!!! So, I think mom got one everynight!!!

I got a few pics while they were here..........


Happy and Daisy fought the whole time, because Happy thinks he's the boss, but when Daisy is here she lays down the law with him and says SHE'S BOSS!!!!

4 comments:

Tanjala said...

It is very awesome when you get to go shopping without the kids!!! It was nice seeing you at church yesterday. I hope you get rid of the sinus thing and start feeling better. I think mine is finally going away. I hope!!!

Life with the Crowls said...

I need a shopping day with no kids and no husband. i will get one the day after thanksgiving so i am looking forward to that. Glad you could have a good time with your mom and sis.

Anonymous said...

Boof,
Wish I could have been there with you guys. I bet it was interesting having Daisy around! Ha! Chris

Jen said...

OH MY WORD! I was cracking up thinking about those two dogs fighting! I can just see Ol' Happy getting bossy! WHAT A RIOT!