Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tonight

This was a fun evening, we went to Beth and Ralph's and played games, we haven't done that for so long. We had a really good time! We used to get together every Sunday night when all of our kids were little and we lived just around the corner from each other, but now with school and jobs, we don't get together as much as we'd like to. SO now when we do we appreciate it and truly enjoy it!
Laughter is the best medicine! And, during this BLAH winter.....it sure does you good to laugh, and we did tonight!
Thanks for having us over tonight, Beth! It was fun:o)

5 comments:

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

Mel I don't really know how to how to add a layout from the web to blogger. Let me know if you figure it out. I am adding you to my links!! Have a great week

Tim and Kristy Crowl said...

Hey mel hows it going? found your link on Beths thought i would say hi

Tanjala said...

I like that picture of you guys laying on the ground. I think my family might be a tad to big for that. Someone would have to be on top of the house looking down to fit all of us in. LOL I hope your week is starting out good.

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

Sorry Mel, didn't realize what you were asking. From your dashboard go to layout and then pick new template!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the comment...I go to any website that has layouts and find one I like, then copy the code, then go to your layout and add an element and paste the code in there. Sounds confusing but simple once you learn it. If you lived next door I'd come over and show ya LOL Hope this helps.