Friday, March 28, 2008

We have our house for sale too!


Well, like my sister, we also have our house for sale! NOT A GOOD TIME TO SELL AT ALL! We have had NO action! We've even reduced our price, because we found a house we really liked and put an offer on it.........hopeing that our's would sell!! WRONG! That offer expires on the 3oth of this month. SO, I think we're out of luck! SO, we're thinking maybe we'll just stay here and do an addition and remodeling! I really do love my house! It just needs some tweaking to work for us in the long run:o)

Here are some pictures of it: I need to update these photos though because i've done some redecorating.


3 comments:

Jen said...

Okay I had to laugh, when you said you had to update the pics, due to redecorating! YOU WOULD BE UPDATING ALL THE TIME!!! LOL!! The house looks GREAT!!!

Anonymous said...

You finally made a blog! Very nice. Chris

Sarah said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Your house looks very nice!