Saturday, April 26, 2008

House Fire~~











Well let's see~ This is what I came home to today!! I left to go uptown to get the mail, go to the gas station and some other running! I got out of the Jeep at home and could smell something burning~ I went into the garage and could see smoke coming out of the door to the kitchen and I opened it and all I could see was BLACK! I called Jess, and he said, did you call 911, i said NO!! So I hung up and called and thankfully the dog was tied out and NOT in the house!! While I was getting him out of the way for the fire trucks, i could see flames in the kitchen windows! I was so upset I hung up on Jess. The kids are having a hard time tonight but all in all, we're ok!!!!

We will be staying with Jess' mom this weekend(they are out of town, so we have the house to ourselves) And then next week, we are hopefully moving into an apartment uptown! It's a 3 bedroom 1500 sq. ft. apartment, that's as big as my house was! So that will be great! We'll probably live there until the contractors are finished with all of the work in the house...New Kitchen, drywall, windows, carpet..etc. So it will be a few months!!!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I"m so sorry to hear about this! You all will be in our prayers!

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

I am sorry!! If there is anything you need let me know!! Will be praying for you guys!

urhis said...

We are praying for you too. How dreadful for your family.

Tim and Kristy Crowl said...

so glad Happy Jack is ok i was wondering if he was or not. Let us know if need help with anything or need anything at all.

Tanjala said...

It looks like from the other comments that you have plenty of help and I don't know what I can do but if Steve or I can help please let us know. I can't believe this happened to you guys. We will be praying for you!! Love, Tanj