Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wrong Turn Haunted Campground!!!















Beth & Ralph, Steven & Tanj and Jess & I all took the kids and went to a haunted campground Friday night! It was called the Wrong Turn Campground and Me, Malorie, Jess and Darren were the only one's brave enough to go in........it was SCARY but really fun! I fell face first running from a creepy looking guy who was right behind me saying, "Ooooh, you smell goooood!" I was so scared I just fell to the ground and covered my head! We all had a good time, they also had the bloody butcher house, that wasn't as scary as the campground though. I got some pictures, they didn't turn out that great though......

1 comments:

Beth 'n Ralph Williams said...

Hellooo!!!!! I need some copies of some of your pics, and I'll share mine. thanks, Beth