Thursday, December 11, 2008

12-12-08

Well, I haven't blogged in a while, so I thought i'd better update:o)
We have all been blessed with some kind of bug going around, it seems like we all had something different! Jess was deathly sick, which doesn't happen very often at all! Malorie got a cold, I got another throat infection that I had 4 weeks ago...........so I'm looking at having my tonsils taken out before the end of the year! YEAH!!! (NOT) and then Easton has been having some trouble with his heart, he had been complaining for days that he felt "funny" he didn't really know how to describe it to me, other than that his head felt dizzy and his arms were tingling and his heart just didn't feel right! So, of course, I panic!!! I don't know how many people had told me or asked me if Easton was feeling ok, because they thought he looked sick/pale...........which to me he always looks pale, but I see him everyday so maybe I just wasn't noticing the change that everyone else saw.......this went on for a while and finally I decided maybe there IS something wrong, I'd better have it checked out......so our family Dr. is changing his diet to a high protein-low sugar diet.........he has been on it since last week, and already he says he's feeling better! He goes in next week to have his sugar test done....so I"m hoping that's all it is is his diet, because when he DOES have sugar/caffeine he's bouncing off the walls, and maybe that DOES make his heart feel funny! ANYWAY! Please pray that that is all it is and not something MAJOR that has to do with his heart!!!! He has told me the last 3 days that he feels so much better! I'm so happy that he told me that, because I was really worried!!

On top of that, I found out on Friday, I believe it was, that the guy that attacked me in my home 9 years ago, is out of jail and has just broked into a womans house not far from where I live now! THAT HAS REALLY UPSET ME! Not only fear, but anger that the justice system allows this man to roam the streets! He's not right. obviously. since he keeps doing this sort of thing!!! It makes me SO ANGRY! Because I know what this has done to me and my life and the fact that he's allowed to just keep doing it, is NOT RIGHT! I pray that he gets locked up for good! At least somewhere, whether it be jail or a mental institution!!!

On a lighter note, I'm SO ready for Christmas to be here, my kids have been BEEEGGGGINNGGG to open a present already! I WONDER WHERE THEY GET THAT FROM?!?! So, Jess told them that is was a rule that they can't open one before the 18th(dont ask me why he said that) because I know once the 18th rolls around they WILL REMEMBER THAT and want to open one! I'm not even remotely close to being ready for Christmas as far as shopping goes, but I'm ready to see my kids' faces when they open their gifts! THATS THE BEST PART OF ALL!!!! Although, I DO like presents myself, and I AM A SNOOP, there are NO PRESENTS UNDER THE TREE FOR ME!!! Malorie makes sure to double wrap and tape them so that I can't even PEEK! OF ALL THE NERVE! It just eats at me until I can't stand it, and I'm home alone all day with that present staring at me SCREAMING MY NAME!!!! EVERY YEAR I PEEK AND EVERY YEAR I KNOW WHAT I'M GETTING:o)
Well, I need to get to bed, I see it's almost midnight!!! Hope everyone is well and has a great HOLIDAY SEASON!! Until I type again......ta! ta!

1 comments:

Life with the Crowls said...

Sure hope everyone feels better soon. and also hope everything turns ok Easton he sure is one special boy to all of us. Malorie is special too.