Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Today we had Christmas with both sides of our families! This morning we went out to Jess' parents for lunch and gifts.....Easton and Jess went rabbit huntin and Easton got the shoot for the kill, he was SOOOO EXCITED!!! My Mom and Dad got in from West Virginia around 2 or so, and we opened gifts with them and Beth & Ralph and then had supper! We all had a great time, it's so nice to have my parents here for Christmas! Tonight Jess and I are all alone because my mom and dad were staying at Beth's house and my kids wanted to stay there too! So, we didn't know what to do with ourselves after everyone left:o) Hope you all had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! WE DID!!!





Not even sure what to say about this pic:o)
Darren






Easton and Uncle Ralph(they played hard & LOUD all evening!!!)


Happy was glad when everyone left, he was all tuckered out!!!!

0 comments: