Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Baby Alex




This is the little baby that I started babysitting for........I only have him 5-6 times a month from 5pm to 5am. I had him for the first time on Monday and he did so well.........he slept from 11:30pm to 5am when his daddy came to pick him up! He is so cute! We are all so excited to have him, it kind of takes the urge away for wanting another one, I can enjoy him and then give him back to Mommy and Daddy. His mommy works with Beth at Hicksville Hospital and his daddy is a cop here in West Unity.

5 comments:

Beth 'n Ralph Williams said...

Lisa sure missed him his first night with you. He sure is Cute!

Jess & Melanie Heer said...

I'm sure she did! He is SO CUTE!! We all loved having him here.....he got spoiled! I think we held him all night! He slept all night right next to our bed in his little bassinet and it just made me want another one! But, then I think about all the work 24-7 and change my mind!
Maybe I can do supper one night while Chris and Ron are here...let me know.
~Boof

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

AWWWW how cute!! Bet its fun to have a little one around again

Anonymous said...

Boof,
Cassie took the picture of the face on the horse. Chris

Tanjala said...

Cute little baby!! After I had Tannen I thought "What have I gotten myself into". It doesn't take long to forget how much work it all is. But I would do it again in a heartbeat. I also like to the new look on your blog. I'm tempted to change my blog but I'm to lazy. :-)