Sunday, July 20, 2008




Here are a few pictures of the house! IT's a disaster area right now but we've made a little progress and wanted to show you!!!! They are coming Thurs. to lay the tile in the kitchen and dining room! And, the contractor is coming tomorrow to finish the molding around the top of the cabinets and the window! Once the flooring is in, he'll come and do the baseboards. I CAN'T WAIT TILL THIS IS ALL DONE!!! It's going to look really nice but right now I don't see it.......we've had boxes after boxes to empty and put away! I can't put half the stuff away because the guy didn't want me filling up my cabinets since he still has to put the molding on.......... I'm just so glad to be home!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those cabnets. I hope the rest of the construction goes fast for you.

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

BEAUTIFUL kitchen!! Hopefully you will have your peaceful home back!

Tanjala said...

Your kitchen looks awesome!!! It looks a bit more roomy than the old kitchen. We will have to come over after you get all settled and see it in person. Nothing like inviting myself over ;-) You know your house can't be truly broke-in till the Mayle's come over. Ha! Ha
! Glad you are back "home".